Saturday, December 31, 2016

A New Investment

Few days after christmas I was finally able to buy myself a camera. The Nikon D5500 was my choice. It has great quality which was a big factor for me buying the camera. I have not thought about getting into photography. I would like to carry my camera to family events and also take pictures for fun. Additionally, I want to add more equipment. I eventually want to buy a tripod, light, another battery, and more lenses. This is a great accomplishment for myself. I felt like a kid opening the gift putting it together and changing the settings to my likings. Being able to take pictures with my phone through the camera was an amazing feeing. This is the beginning of something new. Be on the lookout on my Facebook for amazing videos/pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment