Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Outgoing Woman Has Bright Future Ahead!

An outgoing woman who loves to sing, dance, and work with children has found several passions to propel herself to a great future. Meet Kiara Brown-Simmons from Charleston, SC. Simmons has created a career goal after changing her major from Political Science to Communications.

 
(Kiara in her standard uniform for YPD "Young People's Division of the AME Church")
  

"I changed my major because I really did not see myself in that type of industry." After college Kiara plans to get her first taste of action as a radio anchor personality. Later on in life she plans to own a small business to bring in more income.



Simmons has made progress towards having a bright future by making her own blog. click here.
Also follow her on Twitter and Instagram. Enjoy her beautiful pictures and videos that Kiara has created for her followers.


"I'm a very outgoing person who is very talented, but I don't like showing my true potential." Kiara has made a remarkable effort to be the best she can at anything she does.
(Here is Kiara enjoying her churches General Conference in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania  )



"I just hope that one day, I can simply make a difference. That when my life is over on this side, I have two final goals; to inspire someone to just keep on going, and to here God say, 'Well Done Thy Good and Faithful Servant.'" Whether it is posting a new exciting post or making new efforts to better her future, she will always do it with joy knowing there is a great consequence coming out in the end!



No comments:

Post a Comment