Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Pinterest

Pintrest is a network that allows users to discover new interest. Before you start using Pinterest be sure to explore it. Learn who created it and why. Pinterest was found by Evan Sharp, Ben Silberman, and Paul Sciarra. They official launched their website 6 years ago, March 2010. Pinterest allows individuals to show who you are, what you do, and why other users should follow you. It will also give an opportunity for users to create boards pertaining to anything he or she would like. Users can create boards for the new found business that are up and coming. When creating a board think outside the box or of an idea that many users would be attracted to. Many individuals love sports, fashion, and outdoor activities. Three boards I chose were NFL, animals, and fancy cars. These three boards are very interesting to me because i am student athlete who loves football. I also love animals I currently own two dogs who live with my parents momentarily. Last but not least, cars are an interest that is growing on me. Eventually I would like a fancy car like an Audi or Lamborghini.




No comments:

Post a Comment